Selected One of “THE TOP 101 WESTERN EVENTS” in the country by American Cowboy magazine
2019 Chamber Business Awards
Cattlemen’s Days has been selected as a Nonprofit of the Year nominee in the 2019 Crested Butte – Mt. Crested Butte Chamber Business Awards! Be sure to also vote for our generous sponsors in other categories. Vote only once – it’s an honor system. VOTE HERE
Official Cattlemen’s Days Poster Contest
- Must be original artwork or photograph.
- Size – 18” x 24”.
- Poster must represent 2019 Cattlemen’s Days theme “Rodeo Since 1900”.
- Poster must be submitted with completed entry form.
- All entries must be submitted by Monday May 13, 2019 at 5:00pm
- Entries and forms can be dropped off at KC Barber (320 N Main St, Gunnison) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Poster must include: Cattlemen’s Days Rodeo, Gunnison, CO, July 11-13, 2019.
It’s been 119 years since the Gunnison Valley started celebrating its western way of life. Each July, the ranching culture struts its stuff in the “Granddaddy of Colorado Rodeos,” an event staged by the community for PRCA competitors and the people who love to watch them.
During the 2019 celebration, Cattlemen’s Days promises the same kind of boot-stomping entertainment that Gunnison pioneers enjoyed – but on a grander scale. Bull riding, barrel racing and the best cowboys and cowgirls – hold onto your hat for the Valley’s finest tradition! The dates for 2019 are scheduled for July 5th – 14th. Rodeos are the 11th, 12th, and 13th. There is something for everyone at the 2019 Cattlemen’s Days!
Watch the 2018 Rodeos!
Click the links below to watch every exciting moment of the 2018 Cattlemen’s Days Rodeos.
July 12th Thursday Night Rodeo
July 13th Friday Night Rodeo
July 14th Saturday Night Rodeo
Feeling Tipsy? Be sure to use Safe Ride this Cattlemen’s Days. Safe Ride of Gunnison encourages the responsible use of alcohol and safer roads by providing non-judgmental “No Questions Asked” rides and by promoting alcohol education and awareness programs to the Gunnison Community. Call SAFE RIDE at (970) 209-RIDE or (970) 209-7433.