2015 CATTLEMEN’S DAYS PARADE ENTRY FORM
Theme: Queens and Clowns
SATURDAY JULY 11th, 2015
Entry closing date – Sunday, July 5th, 2015.
- Do not throw anything from your float!!!
People may walk on the edge of the street and pass out treats.
- All entries to be judged must be lined up on North Colorado headed South at 8 am for judging at 9 am. Check with a parade official for your spot.
- Horse entries not being judged line up on South Colorado and South Taylor Street by 9 am. Do not block New York Street. It is the detour route. Check with official for your spot.
- Car entries not being judged will gather on Georgia Ave. headed West. A parade official will assign your spot.
- All other entries not being judged will gather on Virginia Street behind the Legion Park headed West.
- Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Parade Marshals, VFW, Legion, Shriners, Politicians, Bike Groups, etc. will gather in the Legion Park by the Legion Hut by 9 am. An official will be there to help you line up.
- All other entries will check in with a parade official at the Chamber of Commerce building for instructions.
- The parade will start promptly at 10 am. Late arrivals and all entries not entered by closing date, Friday, July 12th, will be placed at the end of the parade and no official announcements will be made about your entry.
- There is a $50 entry fee for each politician entering the parade.
Contact Brett Redden with questions at 970-209-1321