CATTLEMEN’S DAYS, INC.
CONCRETE SYSTEMS, INC 4-H/FFA SCHOLARSHIP
Support and further the education of longtime 4-H/FFA exhibitors
by Cattlemen’s Days, Inc. and Concrete Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 1203, Gunnison, CO 81230
Scholarship Recipients to be announced at the Jr. Livestock Sale
Download Application (Word Doc)
Application Due Date: May 1, 2017
Applications are available at the Gunnison County Extension Office, from Scott Nordberg, Gunnison FFA Advisor, or download the application above.
General Rules and Qualifications
1. Applicant must be a graduate of Gunnison High School or Crested Butte High School.
2. Applicant must have attended Gunnison High School or Crested Butte High School for at least two years.
3. Applicant must have exhibited a 4-H or FFA project at Cattlemen’s Days, or qualified show*, for three of their four years in high school.
4. Applicant must exhibit a 4-H or FFA project at Cattlemen’s Days the summer immediately following graduation from high school.
5. Applicant must enroll in and attend a post-secondary institution of learning fall term following graduation.
6. A copy of official transcripts must accompany application.
7. Applicants must submit two letters of reference from non-related persons describing applicant’s character, leadership, responsibility, citizenship, and community involvement.
8. Applicants may be requested to appear for an interview with the Scholarship Committee.
9. Decision of the Scholarship Committee will be final.
10. If recipient fails to attend school fall term following award of the scholarship, award will be forfeited to another applicant or carried forward to be awarded to a selected recipient in the future.
11. Scholarship will be paid to institution in name of recipient.
12. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
* Qualified show to be determined by County Extension Agent